We will know about one of the best defenders in history; Sergio Ramos Garcia
Sergio Ramos Garcia is a Spanish Professional soccer player who plays for the Spain national team and Real Madrid. Scarcely any players can not just play at the most significant level for such an all-inclusive timeframe. Also, few are able to prove themselves as one of the world's best for a single football club.
This season is the sixteenth anniversary of Sergio Ramos' time with Los Blancos, a god-like accomplishment that ought to be valued and worshipped as both exceptional and unmistakable, whatever your assessment of the man might be. In this way, to proclaim this accomplishment, here are some amazing facts about Sergio Ramos.Sergio Ramos is one of the most adored center-backs in Europe. He's a pioneer both on and off the pitch for Los Blancos and has the sort of following that could match worldwide geniuses in Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
What's more, he's consistently in the news fortunate or unfortunate for his commitments to his club with his director, Zinedine Zidane, likewise guaranteeing that he's the most significant Spanish expert player in the recent years. That is crucial as he shares the national team with with players Sergio Busquets, Thiago, David de Gea and that's only the tip of the iceberg. In any case, there's a lot more that meets the eye with regards to the 34-year-old.
Sergio Ramos plays For the most part as a center-back, he can likewise play as a right back. He is a well rounded and persistent player, who is viewed as probably the best defender on the planet. He is a solid player who exceeds expectations noticeable all around, a goal machine on set-pieces, and he is additionally a skillful, aggressive tackler. Great pace, fantastic specialized technique, just as good passing, and crossing skill.
Be that as it may, he holds the record for the highest number of red cards got by a Real Madrid player. The previous manager, Carlo Ancelotti has contrasted him with Paolo Maldini, because of his character, his athletic and specialized ability, his capacity to exceed expectations both in defense and offense, just as his strategic flexibility, which permits him to be played as a fullback and center back.
In the wake of rising through Sevilla's academy, Ramos proceeded to be a first-team player for Real Madrid. He was the second captain at the point when Iker Casillas used to play for Real Madrid. Ramos is one of La Liga's highest-scoring defenders of all time. Sergio Ramos played with the Spanish national team in two European Championships, three World Cups winning the previous competition in 2008 and 2012, and the last in 2010. His international debut was at 18 years of age and he turned into the most youthful player to ever arrive at 100 caps in 2013.
We will know some amazing facts about Sergio Ramos, one of the best defenders in history
One of the amazing facts about Sergio Ramos is that Sergio Ramos is that he has earned 21 significant trophies comprising 4 UEFA Champions League trophies and 4 La Liga titles. The European victories have come in record-breaking style too, with Real Madrid being the main club to make sure about the title on three successive events from 2015 to 2018.
With the Spain national team equivalent proportions of accomplishment have persued.
Playing as a right-back in the 2010 World Cup, they guaranteed their first title ever in the World Cup with a stoppage-time attack from Andres Iniesta making sure about a 1-0 triumph. Earning trophy in that year came two years after Spain had won the European Championships, and two years before they won that title again in 2012 in Ukraine and Poland. Obviously, Ramos has delighted in a sparkling football career.
His preeminent ability has been proved outside of La Liga and for the national team as well, with no under eight UEFA Team of the Year nods as a record for a defender, he was likewise registered in the UEFA Euro Team of the competition in 2012, which Spain won by beating Italy 4-0.
Combined with nods from UEFA, Ramos has been listed in the FIFPro World XI 9 times, while additionally listed in the CL Squad of the campaign on 4 events.
Sergio Ramos is one of football's troublemakers, the 34-year-old has picked up no under 26 red cards during his career. With 16 seasons added to his repertoire, you should not be a mathematician to know he gets red cards more than once every campaign.
In any case, Ramos has now turned into the most red-carded footballer throughout the entire existence of Europe's major leagues, an achievement worth appreciating when he looks back on his matches after retirement, without a doubt.
A trophy he earned equaling Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edgar Davids, the highest number of red cards in Champions League history goes to the previously mentioned team on four, in spite of the fact that on yellow cards in the competition he leads the standing on 40. His forty yellow cards mean he is the most yellow-carded player throughout the entire existence of Europe's tournaments.
You Might Also Like: 36 of the Worst Club Sponsors in World Football
The Spain international is one of 21 footballers in the tournament who have scored twice against their own team, joining individual Madridista Ivan Helguera on that rundown. Another superstar to outperform later on?
Ramos has appreciated a brilliant international soccer career, winning the World Cup and the Euros successively with Spain.
Sergio Ramos made his debut for the senior team all the way back in 2005 against China. Ramos became the most youthful player to play for Spain's national team in the last 55 years at only 18 years old.
He will be looking to play more ahead of hanging up his boots. He outperformed Iker Casillas with 167 caps.
Ramos' international goals put him among the lofty rundown in the Spanish goalscoring list, a perfect accomplishment considering another center-back being on the rundown is legendary defender Fernando Hierro.
Penalty opportunities are only one of the numerous strings on Ramos' apparently endless bow, with 7 effective free kicks for his nation, while another twelve have followed in La Liga matches for Real Madrid.
At the point he is on the way to break some records in the future, the 34-year-old had broken some of them years prior.
Ramos won his 100th cap for Spain In 2013, turning into the most youthful footballer ever to earn that achievement. It happened against Finland during a 2014 World Cup match, a game wherein he netted to make sure about a 1-1 draw.
While the record is great, what is progressively noteworthy is the reality he not just turned into the most youthful Spanish player to won that accomplishment, but also the most youthful European to do as such too. Lukas Podolski held the former crown, however, Ramos outperformed Poldi, doing so ahead of his 27th birthday celebration.
Naming every individual measurement Ramos has collected in La Liga would need unending sentences, such has been his endless achievements in Spain.
Close by Lionel Messi and Aritz Aduriz, Ramos is the third footballer to score in 16 back to back La Liga campaigns.
Normally, such goalscoring ability combined with defensive skills, and Ramos is the man. His fine displays for Madrid have justified him being named La Liga's best center back on five events, the highest number by any defender in the history ever.
You Might Also Like: The Top 14 Fastest Goals in International Football
- One of the amazing facts about Sergio Ramos is that he played in 4 World Cups and 3 European Championships, winning the previous competition in 2010 and the last in 2008 and 2012.
- In the late spring of 2005, the 19-year-old was bought by Real Madrid for €27 million, a record for a Spanish young player.
- Ramos was listed in FIFA and UEFA's 2008 Team of the Year.
- Exactly toward the beginning of the 2009-10 season, Ramos was selected as one of Real Madrid's skippers.
- Ramos turned into a superstar for Spain's under-21, playing six international games since 2004.
- His more seasoned sibling Rene is his specialist agent. Rene really urged Ramos to join his first club, FC Camas.
- He is famous in the field for his strength and ground-breaking power, just as his game consistency and the relative no injuries.
- He is a fanatic of Spain's traditional bullfighting and flamenco. Sergio Ramos is one of the best players that his clubs and Spain have seen however the 34-year-old exceeds expectations in different off-pitch interests also. The Spaniard has regularly depicted his adoration for flamenco and playing the guitar. He conceded that he's the sentimental one in the family in comparison to his kin and family. At the point when gotten some information about it, he stated, "I believe myself to be the most sentimental of my siblings. We've constantly thought that it was hard to communicate it to the outside world, and the family, I think they realize it, yet I believe it's the most significant thing, alongside bliss, which needs to come regardless of anything else." Sergio Ramos even once shocked his sweetheart Pilar Rubio on the arrangements of a TV program in Spain with the guitar and a tune. He cherishes flamenco so much that he's even played experts Canelita and Nina Pastori. Ramos is apparently the side DJ regularly having an instance of CDs for the entire players to tune in when participating in different exercises.
- The center-back from Seville is likewise a first-team player on the Spanish national team since 2005.
- The 19-year-old Ramos turned into the most youthful man to make his first appearance with Spain in 55 years. He left a mark on the world with Spain once more by being in the subsequent team to win the European Championship in 2008 since 1964 and by helping the side win its first historically speaking World Cup trophy in South Africa 2010.
- In the wake of rising through Sevilla's youth system, Ramos proceeded to turn into a backbone for Los Blancos where he has won 25 significant honors and turned into one of the best goal scorers as a defender.
- One of the amazing facts about Sergio Ramos is that he made his debut at 18 years old and he turned into the country's most youthful player to ever arrive at 100 caps in 2013.
- Ramos was born in Camas in 1986, started his football at Sevilla FC, rising through the club with Antonio Puerta and Jesus Navas.
- He made his first La Liga debut on 1 February 2004 in a 0–1 away defeat against Deportivo de La Coruna going ahead as a 64th-minute substitute for Francisco Gallardo.
- Ramos played in 41 matches as Sevilla completed 6th in 2004–05 campaign and qualified to the UEFA Cup, scoring in home games against Real Madrid and Real Sociedad.
- Sergio Ramos Garcia netted his first continental goal in a 2–0 win over CD Nacional at the Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
- Ramos was bought by Real Madrid for €27 million In the mid-year of 2005.
- Ramos was the main Spanish player added to the squad during Florentino Perez's first period as president.
You Might Also Like: Top Facts You Need to Know About Achraf Hakimi
- Ramos was given the number 4 jersey which was recently worn by Fernando Hierro At the club.
- He scored his first goal for Los Blancos on 6 December 2005, in a 1–2 UEFA Champions League defeat against Olympiacos.
- At the beginning of the 2009-10 campaign, since Pepe had endured a severe knee injury during the season, Ramos was frequently played as a center back.
- On 21 February 2010, Ramos played his 200th game for Los Blancos against Villarreal CF and in that season Ramos netted 4 goals in 33 games. In any case, despite these individual achievements, Real Madrid finished the season without winning any title.
- Ramos extended his agreement with Los Blancos until 2017 On 12 July 2011. and on Aug 17, 2015, once more extended the contract till 30.06.2021.
- On 25 April 2011, in the UEFA CL semi-final against FC Bayern Munchen, Ramos missed his chance on a penalty shootout, Real Madrid defeated 1–3 and he was the player with most balls recouped in his side.
- Ramos is a solid player who exceeds expectations noticeable all around, a great goal scorer defender.
- Ramos is famous for his awesome pace, perfect specialized abilities, and unbelievable domination in the air.
- As per Marca, FIFA's authentic records demonstrated that Sergio Ramos has registered a record of running speed of 30.6 km/h.
- Because of his strategic flexibility, he has likewise once in a while been played as a midfielder, specifically under Ancelotti during the 2014-15 campaign.
- In September 2012, Sergio Ramos started a relationship with Pilar Rubio and this was announced by them at the FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala. They have three. children: Sergio (May 6, 2014) and Marco (November 14, 2015) and Alejandro (25 March 2018).
- Sergio Ramos is famous for his interest in bullfighting in his old neighborhood and he is a close companion of bullfighter Alejandro Talavante. The Spaniard celebrated triumphs for both Real Madrid and Spain international team by playing a bullfighter's cape. Sergio Ramos has in the past clearly portrayed his affection for bullfighting. Having been grown in the territory of bullfighting in Seville, it's nothing unexpected he was keen on the game local people were well known for. He could've chosen his town's sport alive by getting into the game yet picked soccer rather on the grounds that his mother feared the results of taking on a bull for the delight of others. "At the point when you're youthful, it is essential to have dreams," he told AS. "I constantly needed to be either a matador or soccer player however my mother was somewhat terrified of me turning into a matador. So I decided on soccer which was less risky."
- As is normal, this accomplishment on an individual level normally brings about a shedload of titles.
- At the point when Sergio Ramos made a name for himself with his first full campaign with Sevilla, he was pulling enthusiasm from numerous clubs far and wide. Also, towards the finishing of the 2004-2005 campaign, he was selected to play for his national team Spain.
- Sergio Ramos made his first appearance for Spain in March of 2005 against China in a 3-0 triumph. At that point, he was 18 years and 361 days old. Ramos, later on, has since lost that record to Fabregas, however, his involvement in the team was a success for a large group of skillful young players in Spain.
- Sergio Ramos Garcia was even granted the La Liga Breakthrough Player of the Year twice for Sevilla and Real Madrid.
- One of the amazing facts about Sergio Ramos is that he is the player who holds the record for being sent off the highest number of times throughout the entire existence of Los Blanco. Truth be told, The 34-year-old has been sent off 26 times.
- His strength in matches shows signs of improvement on numerous events yet what has let him down the most in the past is his dynamic in imperative moments of matches.
- In any case, this hasn't prevented Real Madrid's skipper from staying consistent with his tendency in any event, when difficult situations arise. Ramos' playing style may get him sent off every so often however it likewise enables Real Madrid to win a greater part of their games such as their 40-game series of wins as the best record by a Spanish club.
- Sergio Ramos stood for his utilization of the system spearheaded by Czech player Antonin Panenka in the 1976 European Championship, saying he has never needed to cause offense.
You Might Also Like: Liverpool's Premier League 44-Game Unbeaten Run Comes to an End
- Sergio Ramos is always interested in making El Clasico's history against Barcelona in a special way.
- Sergio Ramos as of late approved he would be keen on turning into an administrator when his time at Real Madrid is finished.
- Sergio Ramos injured Mohamed Salah in the Champions League and while everybody considered the situation intentional, he believes it didn't give off an impression of being deliberate.
- Sergio Ramos Garcia stated: "We've chosen to get married in Seville since we've spent such a long time in Madrid, it implies there'll be fewer individuals.
- One of the amazing facts about Sergio Ramos is that he has been one of the regular guests on the Antena 3 program El Hormiguero communicate in recent years.
- Sergio Ramos once stated, "I don't think about the future, however, I might want to make the most of my family considerably more.
- Sergio Ramos is getting a charge out of the duty of being Real Madrid's penalty taker since Cristiano Ronaldo left for Juventus in the late spring 2018.
- Sergio Ramos used to date a previous Miss Spain who is now married to Cadiz star Sergio Sanchez.
- Sergio Ramos is presently captaining Los Blancos who sits 2 points away from the highest point of the table in the second spot.
- Sergio Ramos declared a joint effort with Amazon Prime Video with a documentary-series that is set to offer a brief look into the life of one of the world's most popular players. Amazon Prime and Sergio Ramos declared they will produce a docu-series on Ramos' life here and there on and off the field. This would be the primary event since the general population would see the individual side of Ramos and his family. During Real Madrid's UCL Round of 16 games on 5 March, Ramos was suspended and watched the game from his VIP area in the stands. His movements were shot by the Amazon Prime crew. This started the discussion as Los Blancos lost that game and were left out from the UCL, yet Ramos proposed on his web-based media networks that there were certain duties made and it never remotely experienced in my head that the match could have finished as it did.
- Sergio Ramos is cited as saying: "I am eager to have the option to explain football fans what are the keys to being an expert competitor and what is the duty of wearing the armband of Los Blancos and the Spanish National Team and, simultaneously, having an ordinary existence.
- Sergio Ramos has played 9 times for his club this campaign and scored an amazing record of 4 goals.
- One of the amazing facts about Sergio Ramos is that he has the highest number of red cards in the Primera division history.
- Sergio Ramos repeats his affection for Pilar over and over.
- Sergio Ramos left Alberto Lopo behind who was the previous record-holder for La Liga yellow cards. -
- Sergio Ramos is regularly reprimanded for utilizing aggressive methods that result in yellow and red cards.
- In the wake of the retirement of Real Madrid footballer Michel Salgado, Sergio Ramos turned into the undisputed first-team right-back.
- Sergio Ramos turned into the primary player to win three back to back FIFA Club World Cups while turning into the main defender to net goals in two Club World Cup Finals.
- Sergio Ramos also turned into the primary footballer as a skipper a side to three back to back Champions League-winning and has now won the Champions League in three seasons as skipper.
- Sergio Ramos was made skipper after Iker Casillas decided to leave Madrid for FC Porto.
- Sergio Ramos concurred a contract with Los Blancos on Aug 17, 2015, resulting in a stay there till 30 June 2021.
- One of the amazing facts about Sergio Ramos is that he netted in the semi-final and the final of the 2014 FIFA Club World Cup and was selected as the Player of the Match in both as Los Blancos won the competition in Morocco.
- Sergio Ramos completed 21st in the European Player of the Year in 2008. All through Spain's UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying, Ramos was a part of starting eleven as Spain completed first in the group, leaving Sweden behind. Sergio Ramos netted two goals, involving a goal for a 3–1 away win over Denmark, in 11 games. In the competition's last stages, Ramos played in all games and seconds, with the exception of the 2–1 win against Greece. In the final game against Germany, his great cross set Marcos Senna's first goal for Spain, yet he lost his chance by inches. While the celebration in the wake of the 1–0 win over Germany, he wore a jersey out of appreciation for his late companion Puerta.
- Sergio Ramos was listed to the FIFPro World XI 10 times, an amazing record for a defender and the third-most all-time behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, and to the UEFA Team of the Year 8 times, a huge record for a defender and third-most all-time behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Sergio Ramos played a vital role in the tournaments of all four UEFA Champions League titles, being listed to the UEFA Squad of the Season every time.
- Sergio Ramos is viewed as the enemy by many the Reds fanatics and players as well, after injuring Mohamed Salah in final game of Champions League where he appeared to intentionally injure Liverpool superstar Mohamed Salah.
- Sergio Ramos is considered as one of the greatest defenders of the decade by many football fans.
You Might Also Like: The Top 50 Best Football Teams of All Time
- Sergio Ramos hits out at Manchester City superstar Raheem Sterling stamp idea with new piece of video evidence. - Sergio Ramos netted a Panenka penalty on several occasions. - Sergio Ramos said A.S Roma goalkeeper Pau Lopez Sabata he wouldn't do any more Panenkas. - Sergio Ramos has given new Spain director Luis Enrique a resounding vote of confidence ahead of 2020 Euro ahead of global pandemic. - Sergio Ramos has been booed and jeered by Madrid fans after Julen Lopetegui and the skipper was absolutely lucky to escape the punishment.
- Mesut Ozil uncovers Sergio Ramos was his best friend at Madrid and he is gifted for singing.
- Sergio Ramos should have been given lots of straight red cards in Champions League games as per AS resident referee. Situations likes of Viktoria Plzen star Milan Havel bloodied after hitting Ramos' elbow in the face.
- Sergio Ramos asserted not to hear any booing and jeers from the Los Blancos fans as he played in defence for Real Madrid. - Sergio Ramos has played down special training with young player Sergio Regulion before their Champions League games as well as playing down training on Julen Lopetegui.
- One of the amazing facts about Sergio Ramos is that he posts honest tweets about Real Madrid's situation regularly.
- Sergio Ramos wants to play every game even if injured not that seriously rather than be rested.
- Sergio Ramos likes social media posts criticizing his teammates.
- Sergio Ramos has a tattoo of Mary which covers the top half of his left arm. He is Catholic. - Sergio Ramos is interested in horse aficionado, he owns a stud farm in Andalusia particularly meant to the breeding of his horse.
- Sergio Ramos proposed to long-term girlfriend Pilar Rubio and the couple got engaged On 16 July 2018. - Sergio Ramos has amassed 40 yellow cards and four red cards In the Champions League, making him the highest number of carded player in Champions League ever.
- Sergio Ramos holds the record for being the most carded footballer in La Liga, with 187 cards.His 167 yellow cards outperform Alberto Lopo, the former record holder for La Liga yellow cards. The rest 20 are red cards, making him the most sent-off player in La Liga too. His La Liga card record is many more than any other footballer's in Europe, making Sergio Ramos the highest number of booked footballer in Europe.
- Sergio Ramos Garcia holds lots of disciplinary records, in the Spanish national team, the UEFA Champions League and La Liga. - In 2014, Sergio Ramos was listed for his third World Cup. Ramos competed in the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup in Brazil, beginning each game as Spain defeated by the hosts in the final game. Ramos captained the team for their subsequent game, a 10–0 triumph over Tahiti at the Maracana, which is the greatest success of Ramos' football career. However, he missed a penalty shot in the 3–0 Confederations Cup Final loss against Brazil On 30 June. Ramos was chosen for his third World Cup in 2014. Once again he played the full an hour and a half of every one of the group's games in Brazil, each with an alternate partner in the defensive line, as they were left out of the tournament early from the group stage.
You Might Also Like: The Longest Soccer Winning Streaks Of All Time
- Sergio Ramos came back to the central defense for the Euro 2012 competition. At the point when gotten some information about his role change, he answered: "I have adjusted and feel great in the center, however, I am a World and European winner as a full-back." He played all the matches in Poland and Ukraine close by Barcelona's Gerard Pique and in the semi-finals against Portugal, he changed over his penalty shootout endeavor in a possible 4–2 win scoring for the inevitable winners in Panenka-style. Ramos won his third title with the Spanish senior National Team on 1 July as they defeated Italy 4–0 in the Final match. Ramos' displays during the Euro earned him a spot in the Team of The Tournament. Once again Ramos wore another jersey during celebrations to give proper respect to his late companion Puerta. - In South Africa, Sergio Ramos was chosen in the team for the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Spain finished in third spot. On 3 June 2010, he captained Spain national team for the first time ever, in a 1–0 friendly win over South Korea in Austria. Next year Ramos played each moment of the competition as a full back, helping Spain keep five clean sheets and arrive at the final at the 2010 World Cup, which they won 1–0 against the Netherlands. Sergio Ramos won the competition's Castrol Performance Index with a high score of 9.79.
- Sergio Ramos turned into an instant hit for Spain's under-21 In 2004, for whom he featured 6 international games.
- Sergio Ramos began in the 2016 UEFA Super Cup, netting Real Madrid's second goal of the game in the 93rd minute, bringing the game into stoppage-time. Ramos won the Luis Aragones prize by Marca which recognized him as the greatest player of the national side in the past year in February 2016. With new goalkeeper David de Gea instead of Iker Casillas, Ramos captained the side at UEFA Euro 2016. Sergio Ramos had a penalty miss against Croatia's Danijel Subasic in a 2–1 loss on 21 June 2016. Spain completed their Euro in the Round of 16 against Italy. Ramos earned his 150th national appearance for Spain in a 1–1 draw with Germany on 23 March 2018. Just Iker Casillas had arrived at the imprint for the team. Ramos captained the Spain national team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup as well and in first World Cup as Captain after Iker Casillas played in each of the 3 of Spain's Group stage games. However, in the Round of 16 against Russia, Ramos believed he scored the initial goal yet it was later counted as a Sergei Ignashevich own goal and in penalties, Sergio Ramos scored Spain's 4th goal yet it wasn't sufficient as Koke and Aspas lost the chances.
- Sergio Ramos netted in a final games of UCL, making it twice.
- Sergio Ramos extended his contract with Real Madrid twice in recent years. The latest contract expires in 2021.