France Football have announced the nominees for the 2021 Yachine Trophy, awarded to the best goalkeeper in the world.
The award was named after the legendary goalkeeper
and is chosen by former Ballon d’Or winners.
is the current holder of the award, although he is not included following the Reds’ dismal Premier League title defense and Champions League quarter-final elimination.
Premier League keepers
receive the nod, after winning the Premier League, Copa America, Champions League, and FA Cup respectively.
Here is the full list of nominees:
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (AC Milan/ Paris Saint-Germain & Italy)
- Ederson (Man City & Brazil)
- Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City & Denmark)
- Edouard Mendy (Chelsea & Senegal)
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid & Belgium)
- Keylor Navas (PSG & Costa Rica)
- Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa & Argentina)
- Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich & Germany)
-Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid & Slovenia)
- Samir Handanovic (Inter)
DISCLAIMER! Sportmob does not claim ownership of any of the pictures posted on this website. Again, we do not host pictures or videos ourselves. Our authors merely link to the rightful owner. Lastly, Sportmob have carefully considered and reviewed all of its content. Despite that, it is possible that some information might be out-dated or incomplete.