logo

Pele returns to the ICU

Fri 17 September 2021 | 20:03

Brazilian legend Pele readmitted to intensive care after his surgery.

Brazilian football legend

Pele

went to Albert Einstein hospital in Sao Paulo because there was a tumor found in his routine tests, and he went through surgery there, and earlier this week, the 80-year-old had told the fans that he was in good shape, but now he has been admitted to the intensive care unite again according to ESPN Brasil’s reports.

The three-time World Cup winner had left the Albert Einstein hospital on Tuesday after the surgery that he had in September, but now he has returned to the ICU suffering from acid reflux, and there haven’t been any further information from his situation as the hospital says that they don’t know anything yet.

The former footballer told the fans that he is so good that he is ready for

"90 minutes, plus extra time."

of football, and his daughter assured the fans of Pele’s condition, insisting that he has no pain whatsoever and the operation has been successful.

"He is strong and stubborn and with the support and care of the brilliant team at Einstein and all of the love, energy and light that the world is sending, he will get through this,"

she said

.

The 80-year-old legend has played 92 games for Brazil, scoring 77 goals which have made him the country’s all-time leading scorer and have helped them win three world cups during his time.


source: SportMob

DISCLAIMER! Sportmob does not claim ownership of any of the pictures posted on this website. Again, we do not host pictures or videos ourselves. Our authors merely link to the rightful owner. Lastly, Sportmob have carefully considered and reviewed all of its content. Despite that, it is possible that some information might be out-dated or incomplete.