Napoli will assuredly name a big price to part with their beloved centre-back, Kalidou Koulibaly.
If you want Koulibaly, prepare yourself to meet Napoli's demands!
Koulibaly is one of the most wanted defenders in Europe many clubs will be calling for at the end of the season.
Teams from Spain, England, Germany and France are queuing up from now.
TOP STORY – NAPOLI SET KOULIBALY FEE
As Corriere dello Sport reported, Napoli have named a bigprice, namely €99million (£85m), for their star defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester City are the clubs that have asked for Koulibaly.
It seems Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis will not accept anything less than the price mentioned.
- As reported by Daily Mail, Manchester United are monitoring Fiorentina's star, Federico Chiesa. The 22-year-old winger has previously been linked to Juventus and Inter.
- As Calciomercato journalist Fabrizio Romano says Juventus are preparing to meet with their striker, Gonzalo Higuain, in Turn to discuss his future at the club. 32-year-old Higuain will be out of contract in 2021.
- The Suns says Arsenal's Europa League exit has jeopardised their transfer plans. Mikel Arteta and the Gunners had reportedly lined up moves for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano, Bayer Leverkusen centre-back Jonathan Tah and Gent striker Jonathan David. However, the loss of income could damage Arsenal's plans.
- Fiorentina midfielder Gaetano Castrovilli is being pursued by Serie A rivals Inter, reports Calciomercato.
- Atletico Madrid are eyeing a surprise swoop for Chelsea's Willian, claims Tuttomercatoweb. Willian will be available on a free transfer when his contract expires at the end of the season. The Brazilian is yet to recommit to Chelsea. Barcelona, Tottenham and Russian outfit Lokomotiv Moscow have been credited with an interest.